Our new online bill pay option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your bill. If you have an internet connection and an e-mail address, you can now pay your bill online. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you no longer have to write a check each month or find a stamp when it’s time to send in your payment.
NOTICE FOR DIRECT PAYMENT / AUTO PAY CUSTOMERS:
If you already have Direct Payment or Auto Pay set up with the District and you want to manage your own Auto Payments through Xpress Bill Pay, please notify the office to discontinue your auto pay arrangement with the District.
We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, the premier provider for online bill payment. When you sign up for online bill payment you will create a password that you use to access your personal account at www.xpressbillpay.com. Every month we’ll send you a reminder e-mail to let you know when your bill is online.
Then, just log in through your Web browser and view your bill, which will look like the paper statement you’re familiar with. Select a payment type – credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer – enter the information, and you’re done!
It’s that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes each month. We’re offering this service at the request of customers like you. Sign up today and see why so many people consider this the best way to pay their bills.
- You can pay your bills with a credit or debit card, or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account.
- You can pay your bill from anywhere, as long as you have access to the Internet through a Web browser.
- No need to worry about late payments if you’re out of town when your bill is due.
- After you complete the transaction, you can receive an e-mail receipt to confirm that the payment went through.
- You can view up to a year’s history of your account online, so you can compare your current bill to a year ago.
- If you’d like, you can select the auto-pay option and your bill will be paid automatically each month.
If you’re ready to get started with the convenience of online bill payment, here’s what to do:
- Step 1: Go to www.xpressbillpay.com.
- Step 2: To set up a new account, click on "Sign Up" or "Create a New Account” and complete the short registration form, including e-mail address and password.
If you are already signed up with Xpress Bill Pay, log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Step 3: Select your billing organization (Seal Rock Water District) and follow the prompts for linking your bill. Make sure the box to “Opt In” for "Paperless eBill” is checked if you would like to stop your paper statements & receive an email notification each month when your new eBill is available online for viewing and payment.
- Step 4: Once your bill is added to your account, you can view and pay your bill online, or setup a recurring auto payment schedule.
If you need assistance in setting up your online bill payment, call 1-800-720-6847 to speak with an agent today!